Welcome to the MoodleBox Community forums
Before you ask for support, please do your homework!
If you still cannot find an answer
Read the following recommendations before submitting your post.
- Write a meaningful discussion title. A helpful and informative title helps us to help you.
- Indicate your exact MoodleBox version. Read here how to get the MoodleBox version.
- Explain what you're trying to do, which precise steps you have taken, what you expected as a result and what you got instead.
- Don't expect an answer if you don't follow these rules. Everyone here takes time to help you and contributes on a voluntary basis.
- If you write in French or German, use the appropriate tag to indicate it.
- Answer in the same language that was used at the beginning of the discussion.
Make your post count
We also ask you to put things in the right place, so that we can spend more time discussing and less cleaning up. So:
- Don’t start a topic in the wrong tag or category.
- Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.
- Ask yourself if your reply adds to the discussion. If it doesn't, give it some more thought before posting.
- Rather than posting “+1” or “Agreed”, use the Like button.
- If your reply is likely to divert the course of the discussion, consider starting a new discussion instead.
- Don’t sign your posts — every post has your profile information attached to it.
We're all here to talk about MoodleBox, and to work together toward making it even better. Criticizing ideas (by means of reasoned arguments, of course) is an important part of that. But let's not get carried away and devolve into personal attacks, because negativity only gets in the way. We also ask that you avoid the following:
- Offensive or abusive language, as well as any kind of hate speech
- Posts intended to harass, impersonate, or defame others
- Unnecessary deletion of posted content
- Attempts to abuse or expose the private information of others
- Obscene or sexually explicit content
- Spam, phishing posts, and any actions intended to deface this site
- Discussion of software piracy and similar topics
All the above are grounds for moderator action. If you have an issue with another member, we ask that you please don't confront them yourself. Please just use the Report command on the post in question, then leave it up to the staff to deal with the situation.
Our moderators may edit or delete any content that is offensive or disruptive to the flow of communication. Serious or repeated offenses may lead to suspension of the offending user's account. So, you know, be cool.