No, I don't believe that it will be harder to use, the only changing step is the installation, and my goal is precisely to make it easier (not needed to manually download the image) and more safe.
Here's what will happen for a user wanting to install a new image, when this will be done:
- The user downloads the Raspberry Pi Imager application here and opens it
- When choosing the OS, they select the MoodleBox image
- They click on the button with the cog, then enable SSH (mandatory), set the username and password (mandatory), then click on "Save"; setting the hostname is optional, it will default to "moodlebox"
- They choose the storage (SD card), just like now
- Finally, they click on "Write" to copy the image
That's all. When booting the new image, they'll use the correct hostname and credentials, and the remaining (Moodle usage, etc.) is not changed.