Version 3.8.0 of the MoodleBox disk image was just released.
Full support for Raspberry Pi 4B 8GB model was made possible thanks to the loan of a device by @Ratna. Thanks to him 🙇 . You can still help by sponsoring a device or make a donation ❤️.
- A new version of the MoodleBox Plugin for Moodle fixes a bug that prevented its correct use with the Raspberry Pi 4B with 8 GB RAM.
- This version provides Moodle version 3.9.1+.
- Captive portal software Nodogsplash is updated to its latest version 5.0.0, and fixes a bug that blocked the redirection to the MoodleBox home page.
- Adminer has been updated to the latest version 4.7.7.
- WiFi is now properly enabled on all supported models.
- Rarely occurring 502 errors are now handled and the server restarts immediately in case of a problem.
See the release notes on Github for all info about this release.